17 weeks

Thursday, March 23, 2017


     
      

How far along? 
17 weeks today!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Pomegranate! 13 cm long, and 167 grams.

Total weight gain/loss? 
After the 5 lbs I lost in the first trimester from "morning" (more like all day) sickness, I have now gained those 5 lbs back plus 3 more lbs, making me 131 lbs now. 

Maternity clothes? 
Most of my jeans stopped being comfortable in January, thanks to the high waisted denim trend. I resorted to leggings and loose boyfriend jeans until I purchased some Maternity jeans and leggings at the end of February, which is all I wear now! I am still wearing my regular tops and dresses though.

Sleep?
Aside from having to get up at least once in the night to pee, I am sleeping pretty well. I am no where near as tired as I was in the first trimester, but I still find myself crawling into bed at 9pm. 

Best moment this week? 
Hearing little babe's heartbeat! 154 bpm!
We also met my OB doctor who I will see for all my prenatal check up's going forward. He is great, and his nurse is the sweetest! I will seriously look forward to my appointments, just to see her! 

Symptoms? 
I still get mild nausea only when I don't eat regularly, so I make sure I keep snacks in my purse at all times! My boobs are still sore, and some how still growing! Hello F cup?

Food cravings?
I am craving more sweet things this week! I caved and bought some Cadbury mini eggs- so good! I am also really enjoying strawberries, and oranges!  

Food aversions? 
Chicken!!

Gender? 
Don't know yet. I have my anatomy/gender ultrasound in 2 weeks! Hopefully baby cooperates so we can find out with our family and friends at our gender reveal party on April 9th!

Labor signs? 
None

Belly button in or out? 
In

What I miss?
Sleeping on my stomach. I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach for a few weeks now, and I am starting to miss it. 

What I'm looking forward to? 
Baby movement! I can't wait to feel the baby kick! My placenta is posterior, so I should hopefully start to feel some flutters soon!

Milestones? 
Making it to 17 weeks! I can't believe we are almost half way through this pregnancy!

Bump?
Yup! The bump doubles in size through out the day making me look 6 months pregnant at night! I love it though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan