18 weeks

Thursday, March 30, 2017



How far along? 
18 weeks

How big is the peanut? 
The size of an Artichoke! 14.2 cm long, and 190 grams.

Total weight gain/loss? 
I gained 2 pound this week, making me 133 lbs.

Maternity clothes? 
Still wearing my maternity jeans and leggings.

Sleep?
Not great. I am now wedging myself between two pillows in hopes of preventing myself from rolling over onto my back. Sleeping on my back seems to be one of the only comfortable positions, but it isn't recommended after 16 weeks. 

Best moment this week? 
Feeling little baby flutters. At first I wasn't sure if that's what I was feeling, but when it kept happening in the same spot, I figured that was baby. I don't feel them everyday, but I have felt them a few times here and there. 

Symptoms? 
I had one of the worst headaches I have ever had. I am hoping this won't become a frequent symptom. I have had some minor ones, but when they get so bad, you can't even function, it makes it really hard to get through the day. Also, my hands have been SUPER dry! My knuckles are bleeding they are so dry. I have been putting hand cream on multiple times a day, but it doesn't seem to help. 

Food cravings?
Still craving sweets! I have been really enjoying Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the evenings before bed.

Food aversions? 
Still chicken!! The thought, the sight, the smell...ugh

Gender? 
We find out in 10 days!!

Labor signs? 
None

Belly button in or out? 
In

What I miss?
Wearing my regular jeans. Some of my favourite tops are too short now, and don't make it quite over my belly. It is time to get creative in the outfit making!

What I'm looking forward to? 
Our anatomy ultrasound next Thursday! I can't wait to see little babe again!

Milestones? 
Feeling baby!

Bump?
The bump has definitely popped out more in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan