19 weeks

Friday, April 7, 2017



How far along? 
19 weeks

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Mango. 15.2 cm long, and 241 grams.

Total weight gain/loss? 
I gained another 1 lb this week bringing me to 134 lbs.

Maternity clothes? 
Still wearing my maternity jeans and leggings.

Sleep?
I have always been a good sleeper, but now I would say I am an OK sleeper. I wake up a lot more through out the night, and sometimes I have a really hard time getting back to sleep. Bear doesn't help the situation by sleeping between my legs. Even the 4.5 lbs of fluff that he is, makes it super uncomfortable to sleep with him in the bed. 

Best moment this week? 
I went from feeling an occasional flutter, to feeling full on baby kicks, and punches right after I turned 18 weeks! I feel them after I eat or drink cold water, and when I am laying in bed at night! Even Anders has been able to feel a few kicks from the outside! 

Symptoms? 
My skin is still very dry, it hurts!  

Food cravings?
Still craving sweets, but if I could eat spaghetti every night for dinner, I would. 

Food aversions? 
Still chicken

Gender? 
We find out on Sunday!!


Labor signs? 
None

Belly button in or out? 
In

What I miss?
The feeling of not having to pee ALL THE TIME! The struggle is real!! 

What I'm looking forward to? 
Our road trip to Kelowna, BC coming up next week! I am really excited to relax for a few days!

Milestones? 
Feeling full on baby kicks! I have been looking forward to this my whole pregnancy! 

Bump?
Getting bigger everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan