20 weeks

Thursday, April 13, 2017



How far along?
20 weeks! Half way there!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Banana. 16.5 cm and 289 grams.

Total weight gain/loss?
I don't know this week. We are in Kelowna, and I have zero desire to weigh myself, especially after the amounts of cake I ate from our gender reveal party.

Maternity clothes?
Still maternity leggings/jeans.

Sleep?
Nothing has changed from last week.

Best moment this week?
Finding out this little babe is a BOY!!!

Symptoms?
I am not sure if this is going to be a consistent thing now, but after driving 7 hours to Kelowna yesterday, my back was so sore!! The pain was so bad, I could hardly walk, sit, and stand with out cringing, it was awful! After doing some stretches and sleeping well (thanks to a long day yesterday), my back is doing much better this morning. It is still sore when I sit or move certain ways, but I am hoping it was just from a long drive, in combination with lifting my heavy bag in the morning. Let's just say, I am dreading the drive home next Monday!

Food cravings?
Ice cream!

Food aversions?
Still chicken.

Gender?
Boy!!

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Nothing right now. I am loving every minute of being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to?
Now that I know we are having a boy, I am so excited to get the nursery started! I have had our boy nursery theme planned for so long, and I can't wait to get it started!

Milestones?
Making it half way through this pregnancy! This is such a great feeling!

Bump?
Yup, and I am loving it! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan