21 weeks

Monday, April 24, 2017



How far along?
21 weeks!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of an Endive. 26.7 cm and 360 grams.

Total weight gain/loss?
I weigh 137.6 lbs so I gained 3.5 lbs over the last two weeks.

Maternity clothes?
Still maternity leggings/jeans.

Sleep?
I have been starting to get tired through out the day again, so by the time I go to bed, I am exhausted! I think this has helped me sleep through the night lately. 

Best moment this week?
I had another OB appointment, so of course, hearing his heart beat on the doppler is my favourite! 160 strong beats per minute! He was super active that morning, because as soon as the doppler went on my belly, he kicked so hard, it almost bumped the doppler out of my doctor's hand! We all laughed! We could hear him doing flips in there! He is going to be one active baby!

Symptoms?
Nothing much. My back is much better!

Food cravings?
Still Ice cream, but peanut butter is my go to flavour right now :)

Food aversions?
Still chicken.

Gender?
Boy!!

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Not much. 

What I am looking forward to?
Buying things for him!

Milestones?
Making it to 21 weeks! 

Bump?
Yup, and I am loving it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan