22 weeks

Thursday, May 4, 2017



How far along?
22 weeks!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of an Coconut. 27.8 cm and 430 grams.

Total weight gain/loss?
I weigh 139.6 lbs so I gained just over two pounds this week.

Maternity clothes?
Still maternity leggings/jeans.

Sleep?
I have been sleeping really well!

Best moment this week?
Being able to see baby's movements! His kicks are so strong! :)

Symptoms?
Nothing much. My back is much better!

Food cravings?
Still Ice cream, but peanut butter is my go to flavour right now :)

Food aversions?
Still chicken.

Gender?
Boy!!

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Not much. 

What I am looking forward to?
Buying things for him!

Milestones?
Making it to 22 weeks!

Bump?
I feel like my belly has really popped now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan