23 weeks

Thursday, May 4, 2017



How far along?
23 weeks!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Papaya. 28.9 cm and 500 grams. My baby officially weighs more than a pound!

Total weight gain/loss?
No weight gain this week. Still 139.6 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Still maternity leggings/jeans. 

Sleep?
Still sleeping well. We have been house sitting for my parents and sleeping in a king bed, which has helped a lot! Being able to spread out, and be surrounded by pillows has been very cozy!

Best moment this week?
We bought our crib! Our first big baby purchase!

Symptoms?
I have been feeling quite tired again. I am hoping it was just from a long week, and that I will gain some more energy before I hit the third trimester.

Food cravings?
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies! I made a big batch the other night-SO GOOD!

Food aversions?
Still chicken. 

Gender?
Boy, and he has a name! :)

Labour signs?
None.

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Not being able to wear some of the cute trends for spring and summer this year! Working in the fashion industry and seeing all the cute styles that just wont work with this growing belly, has me itching to get more creative with my maternity wardrobe.

What I am looking forward to?
Now that we have his crib, I am excited to start buying everything else! I really want to have his nursery mostly set up in the next two months, so I can enjoy my last trimester doing the small things.

Milestones?
I came to the realization yesterday, that I only have three more full months of work. It's crazy to think about, and start planning this new chapter in my life. I have worked for the same company for 6 years, so getting out of that routine will be an adjustment, but I am so excited to be a momma! As much as I love my job and the people I work with, this is something I have ALWAYS wanted, and I can't wait for mommy life!

Bump?
I am looking and feeling very pregnant these days! No stretch marks, so hopefully they stay away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan