25 weeks

Thursday, May 18, 2017



How far along?
25 weeks! 

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Cauliflower. He is 34.5 cm and 660 grams. Baby can weigh anywhere from 1.5-2.5 lbs!!

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 0.8 lbs this week, which brings me to 142.0 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Maternity leggings/jeans, and I have my first maternity top, thanks to my Mom :) 

Sleep?
I am waking up on my back a lot these days! It doesn't help that my dog (who keep in mind is only 4.5 lbs-thank goodness!) has made ME his bed the last couple nights. He was laying on my pelvis the other night curled up in a ball below my big belly, and then he worked his way up to my shoulder/chest, which got uncomfortable quite fast. I thought I was doing good wedging myself between two pillows, but I guess not. I will be picking up a pregnancy pillow asap, to help keep me on my side, and the pooch to himself.

Best moment this week?
My parents were on a transatlantic cruise to Europe the last 3 weeks, and it's nice having them home now. My mom, being a first time grandma, had some fun picking out some ADORABLE clothes for baby boy. He is so spoiled, and is going to look so cute in his new outfits.

Symptoms?
I have been pretty stuffed up lately! I am not sure if I have come down with something or if it is just pregnancy hormones. 

Food cravings?
No cravings this week

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Nothing really

What I am looking forward to?
Summer! I know it's going to be hot, but I am really looking forward to the long sunny days!

Milestones?
Making it to 25 weeks! I can't believe we only have 15 weeks left!

Bump?
Large, and starting to get in the way when I move around!

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! You make me want to create a weekly baby bump update.. or basically a blog since I don't have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should! I love doing these weekly updates! It will be nice to look back on :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan