26 weeks

Thursday, May 25, 2017




How far along?
26 weeks! 

How big is the peanut? 
The size of an eggplant. He is about 14" long and weighs 2 lbs!

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 3 lbs!! I don't know why or how I gained so much this week, but oh well! My current weight is now 145 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
I just ordered a couple maternity dresses from Pink Blush. I am so excited to get these in! I am also going shopping on Sunday to get some maternity tops, and hopefully some shorts for the hot days ahead. 

Sleep?
Not bad.

Best moment this week?
My mom and I went to some baby stores and picked up a few things. I bought the dresser for his nursery (which I will use as his changing table as well). I am so excited to have his room all come together!

Symptoms?
Heartburn, no matter what I eat, and headaches! I have had some really bad headaches this week.

Food cravings?
Chocolate

Food aversions?
Nothing.

Gender?
Baby boy

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Bending over and moving around with out being out of breath. I am really feeling this baby, and the lack of space in there.

What I am looking forward to?
Finishing up some of the bigger projects in his nursery so I can start organizing and decorating in there.

Milestones?
We are in the home stretch of my second trimester! I can't believe how fast the time is going! Baby can now open his eyes in there, and also respond to noises! Growing a tiny human is such a miracle!

Bump?
 Yup, and I now have the Linea Nigra (dark line that runs vertically across the belly). it is faint, but there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan