24 weeks

Thursday, May 18, 2017



How far along?
24 weeks!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Cantaloupe. 30 cm and 590 grams.

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 1.6 lbs this week, which brings me to 141.2 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Maternity leggings/jeans.

Sleep?
Nothing much has changed. Still sleeping well. :)

Best moment this week?
I have started my first nursery project! I am excited to write a blog post on some of the DIY's I am doing for the nursery :)

Symptoms?
Itchy belly!!! I have been lathering with coconut oil, and a shea butter/cocoa butter blend morning/night, and my belly is still itchy, and tight. 

Food cravings?
Breakfast foods. I have been craving eggs, and bacon!

Food aversions?
I have started to eat chicken again. I just can't cook it, or look at it raw. 

Gender?
Boy

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Not feeling out of breath all the time. There are a lot of body changes that come with making a tiny human.

What I am looking forward to?
My next OB appointment. I LOVE getting to hear my little boy's heartbeat every 4 weeks.

Milestones?
Making it to 24 weeks.

Bump?
Growing everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan