29 weeks

Thursday, June 15, 2017




How far along?
29 weeks

How big is the peanut? 
The size of an Acorn Squash. He is 16" long and weighs about 2.5-3 lbs.

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 1 pound this week, bringing my weight to 146.4 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Pretty much the only thing I am wearing these days, with the exception of some stretchier non maternity pieces I can still wear. 

Sleep?
Pretty good, but I am still waking up SUPER tired! I feel like I need to nap a few times a day, just to make it through.

Best moment this week?
We got to hear baby boy's heartbeat again at my 28 week check up. I also passed my first glucose test, so I don't need to do the second one-YAY!!

Symptoms?
Heartburn, and fatigue. Maybe it is from being so busy lately, but I don't feel rested. I am hoping this isn't the third trimester fatigue already. I was hoping I wouldn't loose my energy so soon. :(

Food cravings?
Cereal. I could eat a whole box every night if I let myself. 

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
I have been wanting to sleep on my stomach again the last few nights.

What I am looking forward to?
I am finally done refinishing the crib we purchased. This was a very big task, but it has turned out SO GOOD!! I did the last coat of wax on the final two pieces this past Sunday, so I am letting it cure for a week before we put it together this weekend. I am so excited to have the crib set up in the nursery!

Milestones?
Only one more week until we hit 30 weeks! Baby has grown so much, and his movements are getting more frequent and pronounced! 

Bump?
Yup, and still no stretch marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan