27 weeks

Thursday, June 1, 2017



How far along?
27 weeks! 

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a cucumber. He is 15" long and weighs about 2.2 lbs!

Total weight gain/loss?
I lost weight this week. I weigh 144.4 lbs, which brings me down 0.6 lbs from last weeks weigh in. I was a lot more active this last week.

Maternity clothes?
My Pink Blush dresses came in! I also went to a maternity store to find some basics tee's, but only found one in my size. I will be checking again this weekend, as the majority of my tops don't make it over my belly. 

Sleep?
I am LOVING my Snoogle pillow! Aside from getting up once in the night to pee, I am sleeping pretty well!

Best moment this week?
We picked the stroller! They are on back order until end of July, so I had to pre-order, and put a deposit down. I chose the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller with bassinet. I love the bassinet option as it is overnight sleep approved which will be great for travelling, and this stroller can accommodate two children one day! Now, we just need to pick out the car seat. 

Symptoms?
Heartburn

Food cravings?
Chocolate

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Not being able to have more than one cup of coffee a day. There are just some days I need an afternoon pick-me-up. 

What I am looking forward to?
The hubby has his big exam this Saturday, so he has been studying A LOT lately (been feeling like a single lady these days). I will be happy to have him back so he can start planning for baby with me. I have done a lot of the baby shopping on my own or with my mom, which as been so fun, but it will be nice to have him more involved now. He can help me with some of the bigger nursery tasks and purchases! 

Milestones?
This is my last week in the second trimester! Where has the time gone? We are only 13 weeks away from meeting baby boy!

Bump?
Large and in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan