31 weeks

Thursday, June 29, 2017



How far along?
31 weeks!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of Asparagus. He is about 17" long and can weigh up to 3.8 lbs.

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 2.8 lbs this week, bringing my weight to 150.6 lbs! I think eating dessert everyday has contributed to this almost 3 lb weight gain this week! 

Maternity clothes?
Yes!  

Sleep?
I am still waking up in the night with hot sweats! Rolling over is becoming quite the task, so I do find myself waking up often to change positions.

Best moment this week?
This past Sunday, my bestie and our Mom's got together for brunch at our favourite spot, The Ranche in fish creek park! I am still dreaming about the berry stuffed french toast-so good! We discussed my baby shower which is coming up so soon! She is putting so much work and planning into my shower, I feel so blessed to have her!

Symptoms?
Shortness of breath, exhaustion, heartburn, and I have to pee ALL the time! This third trimester is no joke!

Food cravings?
Strawberries and chocolate.

Food aversions?
Nothing


Gender?
Baby boy.

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In 

What I miss?
My mobility. I just don't get around as easily as I used to. I could also go for a big glass of wine right about now!

What I am looking forward to?
We are off to BC tomorrow for Canada Day weekend! The hubby and I also have next week off work, so we are planning on getting lots of the nursery projects done!

Milestones?
Baby's 5 senses are now working. We are also in the single digit countdown! 9 weeks left, baby boy!! :)

Bump?
Quite big now! I feel like I have really grown in the last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan