34 weeks

Saturday, July 22, 2017



How far along?
34 weeks

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Pineapple! He is about 19" long and weighs just over 5lbs. It's crazy to think he is now bigger than our dog! 

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 0.4 lbs this week, bringing my weight to 155 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
I am the most comfortable in dresses, and leggings. 

Sleep? 
I am still sleeping pretty well! Hopefully this will continue right to the end. This mama needs as much sleep as possible before baby arrives! 

Best moment this week?
We started our Babies and Birth class at the hospital! I remember booking this class back in March thinking it was so far away, and now here we are! Our first class was great, and very informative. It's making all of this feel very real now!

Symptoms?
Back pain (here and there, depending on what I am doing), heartburn, fatigue, and emotional. 

Food cravings?
Pasta, bread and more bread! These carb cravings are out of control!

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy :)

Labour signs?
Thankfully none! I thought I was maybe leaking amniotic fluid and after talking with my OB's nurse, she recommended I go to L&D to get checked. It was such a relief to have the test come back negative, and that this fluid was from an infection. Good thing I am getting it treated now, as any type of infection can cause pre term labour, and we want this little babe to stay in there as long as possible!

Belly button in or out?
Still half popped out.

What I miss?
My energy. I still have a lot of things on my "nesting list" I want to complete, but I am just so tired! I am hoping to get some of the big things crossed off my list this weekend.

What I am looking forward to?
Meeting this little guy!

Milestones?
Baby is head down, which means he is getting ready for his big debut.

Bump?
Measuring right on track! My OB is happy with my measurements and weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan