My hearts desire

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

    


Our sweet boy...our miracle baby. If you read my "We're Pregnant" story then you know why I call this baby my miracle. Waiting 16 months for our rainbow baby was a true test of patience. The one thing I wanted most, wasn't happening, and there was nothing I could do (and you bet I tried!). I had to learn to live in the moment and not dwell on things that would have been. God is the only one in control, and I had to have complete faith in Him, that one day, whether it be naturally or not, He would gift us the deepest desire of my heart. 

Looking at these photos brings tears to my eyes as I see the overwhelming joy and gratitude I feel. This baby bump represents so much for me! It is something I waited, prayed, and hoped for. Being pregnant is a very surreal feeling, and this whole journey has been an incredible experience. Feeling all the jabs, kicks, hiccups, and big movements makes all the morning sickness, fatigue, aches and heartburn all worth it! Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, although challenging at times, each week we pass, and each milestone we reach, is a reminder of how astounding our God is, and how amazing our bodies really are! I mean, I am growing a tiny human, how incredible is that? I feel so blessed to have this opportunity, and I can't believe I get to be his Mama!

In a few short weeks, we get to meet this baby boy. We can't wait to experience things in this world all over again through him. My love for our son is nothing I have ever felt before, and the love I have for my husband is growing deeper and stronger each day! 

Thanks Christy Swanberg for capturing these beautiful images. These are photos I will cherish forever.

"I knew you before I formed you in your mothers womb. Before you were born I set you apart" Jeremiah 1:5 








No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan