32 weeks

Thursday, July 6, 2017



How far along?
32 weeks

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Butternut Squash! He is about 17" long and can weigh up to 4 lbs now!

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 2 lbs this week, bringing my weight to 152.6 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Yes!  

Sleep?
The hubby bought a window fan for our bedroom, which has helped with the hot sweats. I am still waking up to pee at night, and to move positions. 

Best moment this week?
We did maternity photos yesterday morning with one of my favourite photographers! I absolutely love her, and I have known her for quite some time, so it was a pleasure to have her photograph us! I can't wait to see them!

Symptoms?
Lots of heartburn. Drinking water is even giving me heartburn these days.

Food cravings?
Avocado toast

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy :)

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
In

What I miss?
Red wine

What I am looking forward to?
My Baby Shower on Sunday!

Milestones?
We only have 8 weeks left people!!!! Where has the time gone?! I had my OB appointment the other day, myself and baby are doing very well! I have no swelling, my blood pressure is perfect, my belly is measuring right on track and baby boy's heartbeat is strong! I can't thank God enough for this sweet miracle!

Bump?
Yes, and I love it! It is getting in the way of painting my toes, and shaving my legs. Not ideal when we are going through a heat wave, and all I want to wear is shorts, and flip flops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan