35 weeks

Thursday, July 27, 2017



How far along?
35 weeks! Only 5 weeks left!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Canary Melon. He is still around 19" long and can weigh up to 5.8 lbs. 

Total weight gain/loss?
I actually lost 0.2 lbs this week, bringing my weight down to 154.8 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Yup!

Sleep? 
Nothing much has changed here. Still sleeping well.

Best moment this week?
I checked some more things off my to-do list! My mom and I went baby shopping on Monday. I have been really enjoying running baby errands with her. She is so excited to be a grandma, and I love having her there to pick things out with me.

Symptoms?
I have been so irritated lately. The littlest thing will have me irrationally upset! These hormones have taken my feelings to the next level! I am quite proud with how well I have been able to control myself though!

Food cravings?
Peanut butter banana toast! 

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy :)

Labour signs?
None

Belly button in or out?
Still half popped out. I have a pretty deep scar in my belly button from my salpingectomy surgery, so I don't think that part of my belly button is going to come out. Just the area around it seems to be popping out. 

What I miss?
My non maternity wardrobe. It will be nice to have more outfit options again.

What I am looking forward to?
I have two weeks left of work. I am excited for some time off before the baby gets here, to relax, sleep and start mentally preparing myself for the big changes that are coming in hot!

Milestones?
Baby boy's hearing is now fully developed and he responds best to high-pitched noises! He is also putting on some fat and pounds over the next 5 weeks!

Bump?
The bump life is very real these days. I am actually surprised my bump isn't bigger. I always imagined myself being HUGE at 8-9 months pregnant, although I did have someone say to me "you must be carrying triplets!" Like really?! My bump is no where near triplet status. It's funny how people think they can say whatever they want to a pregnant person. Not cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan