38 weeks

Friday, August 18, 2017



How far along?
38 weeks!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a Swiss Chard. Baby weighs about 7 lbs now and is 20" long (give or take) 

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 1.2 lbs this week, bringing my weight to 157.6. So far I have gained 29 lbs this pregnancy!

Maternity clothes?
If I could just not wear clothes, that would be great!

Sleep? 
I am waking up a lot more through out the night.

Best moment this week?
I had my last day of work on Saturday. When I got in that morning, there was a mini surprise going away party for me! I was in shock! Everyone was there, and said something sweet to me! I felt so appreciated and loved! It was a great way to end my last day of work.

Symptoms?
-Lower back pain
-Nausea!!!
-Still getting mild menstrual cramps here and there

Food cravings?
Pizza, and Fruit (peaches and strawberries)

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy :)

Labour signs?
None yet. He seems pretty cozy in there!

Belly button in or out?
As popped out as it is going to get.

What I miss?
Red wine

What I am looking forward to?
Meeting this baby boy! I am pretty much ready now! Hospital bag is packed, house has been completely decluttered and organized, and the freezer is stocked (thanks to my mom)! Now I am just resting and waiting! Too bad you can't bank sleep hours!

Milestones?
2 weeks until my due date! This is such a great feeling, and knowing that in a few weeks we get to meet this little guy!

Bump?
I think this baby has dropped, because my bump feels low! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan