39 weeks

Thursday, August 24, 2017



How far along?
39 weeks!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a pumpkin! Baby has most likely reached his birth weight now.  

Total weight gain/loss?
I gained 1.8 lbs this week (mostly in cupcakes), bringing my weight to 159.4. Officially gained more than 30 lbs! 

Maternity clothes?
I have been wearing my maternity leggings a lot this week, and loose dresses!

Sleep? 
Still waking up through out the night. My hips are starting to hurt, so I can't sleep on one side for too long. 

Best moment this week?
My mother in law got married on Saturday! A lot of my husbands family lives out of town, so it was nice to see everyone, and spend some time with family before the baby comes.

Symptoms?
-Lower back pain
-My feet are a bit swollen, and I wake up in the night with my hands swollen too. My wedding rings still fit in the morning, so the swelling isn't too bad.
-Still getting some nausea.
-Tired! Bring on the naps!

Food cravings?
Gnocchi! My favourite Italian dish.

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy :)

Labour signs?
None! I had my OB appointment last Friday, and when he checked my cervix, I was still 0 cm dilated. I am hoping I will have started to dilate when he checks me at my next appointment on Tuesday!

Belly button in or out?
As popped out as it is going to get.

What I miss?
Red wine, especially with all the pasta cravings I have been having!

What I am looking forward to?
My hubby gets 8 weeks off work when the baby comes, and with Fall being our favourite season, we are excited to spend this time together as a family of 4 (have to include our fur baby, Bear). We are excited for trips to the farmers market, going for walks in the crisp Fall air, and starting new traditions with our little guy.

Milestones?
We only have 1 week left! This pregnancy has flown by, and I can't believe we get to meet him so soon! Our lives are about to change forever! Baby boy is fully developed and ready to come any day now!

Bump?
Still getting bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan