40 weeks: Happy Due Date baby!

Thursday, August 31, 2017



How far along?
40 weeks! We have made it to the end!

How big is the peanut? 
The size of a watermelon! He can weigh anywhere from 6.2-9.2 lbs! 

Total weight gain/loss?
I am 160 lbs, which brings my total weight gain this pregnancy to 32 lbs!

Maternity clothes?
Only when I have to go out. At home you will find me in nothing but booty shorts and a sports bra!

Sleep? 
Not great. Anders and I have both been having a hard time sleeping these days. I think its our bodies preparing us for less sleep!

Best moment this week?
Just relaxing and waiting for baby to come! It was so nice to not have anything going on this last week! 

Symptoms?
-Still getting some nausea
-Body aches
-Having some cramping and tightening 
-Swollen feet! 

Food cravings?
My food cravings are changing by the minute! Banana's, peanut butter froyo, pancakes,
cheese, pasta, fruit, chocolate, and cereal are all among the many cravings I have daily! Honestly, just give me all the food!

Food aversions?
Nothing

Gender?
Baby boy :)

Labour signs?
Nothing...I had my last OB appointment on Tuesday, and I was still 0 cm dilated. We talked about an ultrasound for next Thursday when I am 41 weeks, and possible induction depending on how baby is doing. I am really hoping I go into labor on my own in the next week!

Belly button in or out?
Mostly out.

What I miss?
Being comfortable. Getting in and out of the car is my LEAST favourite thing to do right now! Maybe if we had an SUV it would be easier, but our car is pretty low to the ground making it difficult to pull myself up out of it.

What I am looking forward to?
Going into labour!!!! The anticipation is killing me, but what I am most excited for, is getting to hold my baby for the first time!! I can't wait to see what he looks like!

Milestones?
We have officially made it to our due date!

Bump?
I am enjoying my bump while I still have it! So thankful I haven't gotten any stretch marks, but I have heard they can still make an appearance after birth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan